Twelve major North American universities collaborated with PARTNER, developing an integrated plan for research, dissemination of research results, education, and center operations and financing, that is innovative, inclusive and collaborative, and that has been developed in close coordination and collaboration with industrial, governmental, and professional organizations in the aviation community.
- Boston University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Harvard University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Pennsylvania State University
- Purdue University
- Stanford University
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Missouri University of Science and Technology
- University of North Carolina
- University of Pennsylvania
- York University
Research was also funded at the University of Cambridge (UK).
- News & Events
- Reports & Papers